Pesquisar neste blogue

sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2015

Shopping phrases

Shopping

Questions


  • Can I help you?
  • Could you tell me where the... department is?
  • Which size/colour would you like?
  • Where can I try this on, please?
  • Do you have this a (larger/smaller size/different colour), please
Answers /Comments
  • It' s too long/short/tight/loose/big/small.
  • The changing rooms are over there.
  • You can change it or get a refund within 2 weeks if you keep receipt.
Paying

Questions

  • How much is it?
  • Do you take credit/debit cards?
  • Do you have a loyalty card?
  • Can I pay by cheque?
  • Do you offer a discount?
  • Could I have a receipt, please?
Answers /Comments
  • We take all the cards.
  • We only accept credit/debit cards or cash.
  • Sorry, no.
  • Yes, certainly.

Sem comentários: